We have chosen to collaborate with BD Rowa™ because it is equipped with a state-of-the-art customer support structure, is able to carry out in-depth analysis product movements and stock levels, and guarantees solutions that will demonstrate results for our business.
Andrea Frettoli | DM Barone
BD Rowa™ Solution
6x BD Rowa™ Vmax 160
W: 1.63 m
H: 3.50 m
L: 8.40 m
approx. 129,000 packages
- approx. 5,000 m² warehouse area
- 30,000 handled items
- 125 employees
- Reduction of set-up times in the evening
- More than 5,000 daily lines automated out of 26,000 total thanks to the 6 BD Rowa™ Order Buffer
- 100% of the input of medications through BD Rowa™ ProLog and automated reading of the expiry dates with the OCR software
- Automation of 70% of returned goods thanks to BD Rowa™ automation
- 15 hours / man recovered
Add ons & Options
Wide variety, different solutions, explaining different categories and use cases in one sentence and how this can fit to your use case. Personalising machines, customised planning.
- With BD Rowa™ ProLog/iProLog you can input items at the touch of a button, fully automatic and completely independent of your opening hours.
- Available as internal or external solution.
- BD Rowa™ Order Buffer Enables buffering and filling tote boxes of different heights even in small space environments.
- In so doing it ensures extremely efficient order picking and a high throughput at the filling point.