Rowa’s ability to store both lot and expiry date information for every medication in the device database has greatly improved our management of expired medications, reducing expired stock wastage and improving patient safety.
Mohamed Magoury | Al Wakra Hospital, Hamad Medical Corporation
BD Rowa™ Solution
BD Rowa™ Vmax 160
W: 1.63 m (each)
H: 2.50 m (each)
L: 5.56 m
DISPENSING PER DAY
2,000 to 2,500 packs
1,200 formulary items
- Reduction of average waiting time by up to 80 %
- Increased dispensing accuracy and efficiency, improvingmedication safety and decreasing costs
- Improved space utilization, reducing non-productive walkingand freeing up more clinician time for patient counseling
- Reduced stress and increased staff satisfaction
- Improved inventory management and capacity throughrandom inventory storage
- Enhanced expiry date management and reduced wastage byfirst-in, first-out stock rotation
- Improved processes to meet regulatory requirements (JCI)
Add ons & Options
Wide variety, different solutions, explaining different categories and use cases in one sentence and how this can fit to your use case. Personalising machines, customised planning.
- With BD Rowa™ ProLog/iProLog you can input items at the touch of a button, fully automatic and completely independent of your opening hours.
- Available as internal or external solution.